Microplex print solutions based on the Microplex Multi Intelligence Controller MPC provides multiple benefits for a seamless integration into intelligent production linesand conveyor systems. The features of the Microplex controller supports your development of defined timings for your application with a real hardware handshake and optional software signals.
- Real programmable electrical signals (GPIO / SPS-Control)
- Fast integration into systems due to flexible programming features
- seamless administration via web interface
- Fast first printed page
Laser and Thermal printer
For integration into machinery and plant construction Microplex offers a broad variety of print systems based on laser as well as thermal transfer and direct thermal technology. With Microplex it is easy to find the right print system for your application in terms of reliability, print speed, timing, size and cost-effective printing.
A Microplex printer with its multi intelligence controller provides multiple configuration possibilities. Via configuration the printers can be adjusted to nearly any application requirement. More than 30 printer emulations can be selected. Every emulation can be fine tuned. Electrical software signals via SNMP and Status-Out can be used to control the machinery and establish a real-time connection between printer and system.
- Monitoring and control of the print out via electrical signals with 8 inputs and 8 output channels (GPIO / SPS-Control)
- Monitoring the printer status via SNMP (Fleet management)
- Individual feedback messages via data channel (Status-Out)
- User friendly configuration via web panel
|Thermal Printer||Laser Printer||Matrix Printer||More emulations|
|ZPL II||PCL5||IGP/VGL||CUPS Raster|
|UBI FingerPrint||AGFA RENO||IBM ProPrinter||Diabolo 630|
More emulations on request
|Variable Length-Codes||Multiple Width-Codes||Height Modulated Codes||2-D Barcodes|
|Interleaved 2/5||Add-on codes||Roxalbar||Maxi-code|
Interleaved 2/5 |
Interleaved2 / 5 |
More barcodes on request
It might be possible that the Microplex printer "as is" does not fit your system requirements 100%. Since Microplex has all the development resources in house, hardware and software, we can define a suitable modification in cooperation with the system builder in order to match the requirements.
- Individual electrical signals (GPIO / SPS-Control)
- Hardware modifications of the printers
- Emulation adaptations to fully support the customers print data
- Adaptation of status messages (Status-Out)
Download Flyer (PDF):Seamless integration into production lines